2017 Mitsubishi Lancer ES
Get it now Starting at $179/month*
2017 Mitsubishi Lancer
Recently refreshed for 2017, the Mitsubishi Lancer delivers poise, power, and innovative design to Noblesville and Indianapolis drivers. With one of the longest warranties in the business and a well-earned reputation for solid engineering, it’s little surprise that the new Lancer is one of the most anticipated cars to hit the Andy Mohr Mitsubishi lot this year.Find Your New Lancer Secure this offer
Mitsubishi Lancer Inventory
Trims and Pricing
The 2017 Mitsubishi Lancer is available in four impressive trim levels:
- 2017 Mitsubishi Lancer ES 2.0: Starting at $17,795 MSRP
- 2017 Mitsubishi Lancer ES 2.4 AWC: Starting at $20,295 MSRP
- 2017 Mitsubishi Lancer SE 2.4 AWC: Starting at $21,095 MSRP
- 2017 Mitsubishi Lancer SEL 2.4 AWC: Starting at $22,095 MSRP
The sleek, stylish 2017 Mitsubishi Lancer is loaded with impressive standard features like alloy wheels, heated power exterior mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators, LED running lights, and halogen headlamps with auto off feature. Additional amenities include the innovative rain-sensing windshield wipers, power glass sunroof with one-touch control, and even an optional roof-top carrier for the intrepid traveler who needs additional luggage space.
Drivers can choose from two potent engines when powering the 2017 Mitsubishi Lancer:
- 2.0L: The base engine, available exclusively on the ES 2.0 trim is a 2.0L inline 4-cylinder powerplant with Mitsubishi Innovative Valve-timing Electronic Control system (MIVEC). This motor is mated to either a 5-speed manual transmission or optional 6-speed CVT automatic transmission and generates 148 hp and up to 145 lb.-ft. of torque while delivering as much as 27 mpg/city and 34 mpg/highway fuel efficiency in EPA testing.
- 2.4L: All other trims are powered by Mitsubishi’s 2.4L inline 4-cylinder 16-valve engine with MIVEC paired to a 6-speed Continuously Variable Automatic Transmission (CVT) and All-Wheel Control (AWC) 4WD unit. This combination is capable of creating 168 hp and 167 lb.-ft. of torque and delivered up to 23 mpg/city and 30 mpg/highway fuel efficiency in recent EPA testing.
Inside, the Lancer offers drivers an impressive list of standard features including an LCD multi-information display, upshift indicator, and more:
- Comfort: Adjustable front and folding rear seats with adjustable head restraints make the Lancer effortlessly customizable, while options like leather heated front seats make even the coldest commute bearable.
- Convenience: Automatic air conditioning is standard equipment, as is a multifunction steering wheel which offers intuitive control of calling, audio, and cruise features. The rearview camera with 6.1-inch touchscreen display allows drivers to park without fearing unseen obstacles.
- Infotainment: The Lancer comes equipped with a standard 4-speaker audio system, but for audio fans, Mitsubishi offers the 710-watt Rockford Fosgate premium sound system specially designed to make the most of the Lancer’s unique interior design. Drivers also have access to the Standard FUSE hands-free system which links the car to a compatible smartphone for quick access to music, phonebook information, calling and more through the integrated Bluetooth connection.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Mitsubishi has a reputation for building solid cars, and has equipped the Lancer with the latest in crash prevention and passenger protection technology:
- Seven Airbags: The Lancer’s suite of seven airbags is standards and includes front-mounted side-impact, driver’s knee, and dual-stage front airbags with occupant classification sensor for better coverage of all cabin occupants.
- Active Control: In order to keep the Lancer stable on any kind of road, Mitsubishi has equipped the sedan with standard ABS, Traction Control Logic, Active Stability Control, Electronic Brakeforce Distribution, and Brake Assist features.
- Anti-Theft: To ensure the Lancer stays where it belongs, every trim has a built-in anti-theft security alarm system with engine immobilizer, preventing thieves from being able to drive it away without the driver’s permission.
2017 Mitsubishi Lancer Reviews
The newly redesigned Lancer already has fans among the critics; as these expert reviews clearly show:
- Kelley Blue Book: "With such a wide range of engine and drivetrain options, a Mitsubishi Lancer sedan can be described as anything from demure daily driver to demon on four wheels."
- Edmunds: "The 2017 Mitsubishi Lancer is one of a few compact cars that provides all-wheel drive as an option. If you live in an area with a lot of wet weather or snow, that’s a bonus."
- Left Lane News: "Then there’s the ‘just right’ relationship between the steering wheel, the driver’s seat, and the go and stop pedals. Clearly, this car has some performance DNA."
- AutoWeek: "The cloth seats are very supportive and the driving position is good for my 5-foot-10 frame."
Get Behind the Wheel of the 2017 Mitsubishi Lancer at the Premier Noblesville and Indianapolis Mitsubishi Authority
To learn more, schedule a test-drive of the 2017 Mitsubishi Lancer near Noblesville and Indianapolis. Contact Andy Mohr Mitsubishi at (855) 285-8835 or visit our showroom at 13927 Trade Center Rd Fishers, IN today.Contact Us