Trims and Pricing
Two trims are available on this new Mirage G4 model, a base trim and a trim that comes equipped with more standard features:
- ES – MSRP starting at $13,995
- SE – MSRP starting at $16,995
Learn More About Trims
There are two performance options available on the new Mirage G4:
- 1.2L MIVEC DOHC 12-valve 3-cylinder w/ Manual transmission: This eco-friendly engine is paired with a 5-speed manual transmission standard on the ES trim. You’ll receive up to 36 mpg combined between city and highway fuel economy.
- 1.2L MIVEC DOHC 12-valve 3-cylinder w/ CVT transmission: This engine is standard on the SE trim and optional on the ES trim. With an automatic transmission, you’ll receive up to 39 mpg combined fuel economy.
The new Mirage G4 is an alternative to the previous generation’s hatchback, now outfitted with a full-size trunk for your cargo. A larger, chrome-accented grille gives the front end a new look. Heated side mirrors are available, and the SE comes equipped with 15-inch alloy wheels.
Interior Features and Design
The price tag shouldn’t stop you from having great features that make adventures and around-town errands enjoyable. You’ll have 5-passenger seating with ample legroom–something that isn’t common in a vehicle of this size. You can also look forward to features like:
- 5-inch Touchscreen Display: Use Apple CarPlay or Android Auto to sync your smart phone for audio streaming and more on this great option available on the ES and standard on the SE.
- Hands-free Bluetooth® Connection: Make calls and send messages without distraction with built-in Bluetooth capabilities.
- Climate Control: On top of normal heating and air-conditioning, the SE trim comes with heated front seats to make winters a little more bearable.
Advance Safety Technologies
The NTHSA and IIHS have not yet rated the 2017 Mirage G4, but check out a few of the safety features this car is outfitted with to help you feel more confident on the road:
- Rearview Camera: Standard on the SE trim and optional on the ES, this feature ensures you have maximum visibility to prevent accidents.
- Hill Start Assist: When stopped at a red light on an incline, you’ll be prevented from rolling back with this standard safety feature.
- RISE Body Construction: In the event of an impact, this body construction is designed to deflect severe impact from driver and passengers and uses crumple zones to intake energy instead.
2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Reviews
Critics admire this new redesign of the already much-loved Mirage, and we’ve compiled a few of our favorite reviews:
- Autoblog: “A sibling to the well-established and popular Mirage hatchback, the all-new Mirage G4 brings consumers a fresh dose of clean style, environmental consciousness, agility, connectivity, affordability and value. The Mirage G4 goes on sale this spring at Mitsubishi showrooms across the country.”
- CarGurus: “A modest car with a modest powertrain, one of the Mirage’s biggest draws is its fuel economy. It will do 36 mpg combined with the 5-speed manual, or 39 with the CVT. It’s worth noting that those figures are as good as or better than a Smart for two, a car that’s considerably less practical and not at all cheaper than the Mirage.”
- com: “One of the most affordable cars on sale today gets an extensive update for the 2017 model year. The update adds new styling inside and out, powertrain improvements and more technology features, including Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.”
- TopSpeed: “Along with the exterior update, the Mirage got a revamped interior space for the 2017 model year, with new upholstery, a new steering wheel, new instrumentation, and a new shift surround. All of these improvements were brought in for the sedan, which looks to be a direct carryover from the hatchback in terms of interior appointment and layout.”
Experience the 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Near Noblesville and Indianapolis Today
You’ve read the details, now we think you should see the 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 in person to really get a feel for how it could impact your Noblesville or Indianapolis commute. At Andy Mohr Mitsubishi, we’re open Monday-Thursday from 8:30AM-8PM and Friday-Saturday from 8:30AM-6PM to assist you in your next new car purchase. Our dealership is located at 13927 Trade Center Rd. in Fishers, IN. Give us a call to schedule a test drive today at 877-612-9465, or use our online contact form to have a sales representative contact you shortly.