Trims and Pricing
The 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport ES 2.0 is available with three drivetrains:
- 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport ES 2.0 5-speed Manual Starting at $19,795 MSRP
- 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport ES 2.0 CVT Automatic Starting at $20,995 MSRP
- 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport ES 2.0 AWC Starting at $22,495 MSRP
Outlander Sport drivers enjoy access to standard features like the bright halogen headlights and LED combination taillights that offer superior visibility in all weather. Power heated side view mirrors with integrated turn signals and variable intermittent front and rear windshield wipers add convenience while stunning 18-inch alloy wheels and all-season tires add an extra touch of sporty style to the SUV.
The 2017 Outlander Sport is powered by a 2.0L MIVEC 16-valve DOHC inline 4-cylinder powerplant mated to a 5-speed manual transmission, or the Continuously Variable Automatic transmission. This combination produces 148 hp and 145 lb.-ft. of peak torque and can deliver up to 24 mpg/city and 30 mpg/highway fuel efficiency.
Interior Design and Features
Inside the Outlander Sport offers fabric-trimmed manually adjustable seating, automatic air condition and climate control, and a host of other amenities, including:
- Standard Convenience: The Outlander Sport offers standard remote entry, cruise control, a multifunction steering wheel with audio controls, power windows with driver’s auto/up feature, and more.
- Multi-Information Display: The standard full-color in-dash multi-information display gives drivers at-a-glance access to information about speed, distance, fuel consumption, water temperature, transmission position, and even an optional Eco indicator to help drivers conserve fuel and enhance performance.
- FUSE: The standard FUSE hands-free link system with steering wheel mounted controls provides access to hands-free calling via Bluetooth technology, allowing drivers to take important calls without taking their attention from the road.
- Navigation: An optional 7-inch touchscreen navigation system offers 3D mapping, points of interest, speed limit information, and free twice-annual updates to keep all that information timely.
- Performance Audio: The 140-watt 4-speaker audio system with USB interface and CD/Radio/MP3 playback gives drivers access to their favorite tunes in crisp clear sound wherever the road may take them.
Advance Safety Technologies
In addition to copious use of high-strength steel and the advanced RISE body construction, the 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport offers drivers the latest in standard advanced safety features, including:
- All-Wheel Control: The ES 2.0 with AWC is equipped with Mitsubishi’s electronically controlled system that continuously monitors road conditions and applies pressure as needed to ensure superior grip and control no matter how conditions change.
- Traction Control: Every model features ABS Braking, Active Stability Control, Hill Start Assist, and Traction control logic to help drivers to keep the vehicle under their control even during the most challenging conditions.
- Advanced Airbags: The suite of advanced airbags includes dual-stage front airbags and driver’s knee airbag as well as airbags to protect outboard passengers from harm in the event of a collision.
- Security Alarm: The standard security system with engine immobilizer and panic button help to protect the vehicle from theft and travelers from danger.
- Tire Pressure Monitor: In order to help the vehicle maintain optimum control and efficiency, Mitsubishi includes a standard Tire Pressure Monitoring system on every trim level.
- Superior Warranty: Unlike other crossovers that give drivers little powertrain coverage, Mitsubishi offers a standard 10-year/100,000-mile limited powertrain warranty and a 5-year/60,000-mile basic warranty with roadside assistance on every trim.
2017 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Reviews
The critics are delighted with the 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport, and aren’t afraid to say so:
- Car and Driver: “With its angular looks, the Outlander Sport cuts a swath through the sameness of cookie-cutter crossovers.”
- Auto Trader: “This is a softly sprung crossover designed for urban duty, and that’s as it should be.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “The Outlander Sport is as easy to maneuver around town as it is on twisting back roads.”
- Left Lane News: “Road noise is kept to a minimum thanks to increased sound insulation, helping occupants appreciate the improved sound quality from the available premium sound system.”
The 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport is Making Waves in Noblesville and Indianapolis, See Why at Andy Mohr
Seek adventure with the new 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport on your Noblesville and Indianapolis test-drive today. Contact Andy Mohr Mitsubishi at (855) 735-8727 stop by 13927 Trade Center Road in Fishers, IN to learn more.